Sunday, September 8, 2013

Live your life, the fullest!

Hi All - This is the first poem in my blog and  I am extremely happy to have started this blog. I would like to thank my brother for encouraging me to start my blog which I could use to showcase my creativity.



Life shows you many things,
sometimes good, sometimes bad,
unexpected things happen at times,
can we do anything but we need to  face it
Its all part of our life!

Why it happened, When it happened?
useless things they are
Live your life, the fullest
Only God knows what will happen next,
So, why worry about tomorrow?

Enjoy all part of your life,
each moment is precious
Be happy in life always,
Its your life, you know it better,
live your life, the fullest!

-AnupriA

Would love to hear your valuable feedback. It will help me to improve my work!

17 comments:

  1. Hi dear - Welcome to the blog world!Life is indeed precious and at times when we are low we should remember that life is something which needs to be cherished. Sad and Happy days will come and go but we should live life to the fullest. Proud of you Sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much bro...for helping me to start my own blog...

      Delete
    2. Ms. AnupriA,

      I love your image "Live your Life"!

      With all due respect, may I get your permission, to use it.

      I'd like to encourage my customers, to LIVE, HAVE FUN and ENJOY!

      Delete
  2. beautiful poem!!
    welcome to the blogosphere and looking forard to moe poems frm u..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful :)

    welcome to the blogoshere.. keep it up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this was really a beautiful poem dear..short and sweet, portraying real meaning. Welcome aboard and best wishes to you :) Looking forward to read more of your work..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blogging World!!! What a beautiful piece of poem! Keep writing :D

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love reading poems. And, you truly write very well. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st of all welcome to the blogosphere :) Nicely penned verses and esp the theme of poem which revolves around the fact that good, bad, ugly all are a part of life and we should never lose hope. Clinging to hope and faith only can we succeed. Keep writing. God bless :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all welcome to the world of blogging.....
    when god steps in miracle happens. so stay happy n stay connected vd all d bloggers n vd Almighty.. tkcr n may god bless u always :) :)

    ReplyDelete